I'm super duper bored at home. All i can do is just eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat and EAT ! And do some useless thing here, in my house -.- I can't even go to the park. This is super shit. I wanna go hang out with my fellow friends, but my mom NEVER say yes to this ;( Sumpah sedih weih.
Nk ddk kmpng lama lama pun dia tk bg. I feel like dieing cause of boredness. Ada ke ayat mcm tu ? Lantak ah. Oh and today is Christmas !! MerryChristmas to all yg celebrate yaaw ;D And for Christmas, ada ke org bagi Kain Batik ?! Haha, i got this from fly fm just now. Pity little miss. Her boyfie gave it to her -.- What a guy man ! And she said her boyfie gave her that like every christmas ? WTF ? Kalau balak aku mcm tu, dh kne penumbuk. I mean, tkde bnde lain ke bro ? ADUH !
Sooo, school is near to opening, and i'm happy with that cause i don't have to ' menternak lemak 'anymore . Hahaha, Ain bagi aku ayat ni ;D Ain, kau tk menternak lemak jgk kn ? Hohoho.
Last wishes : MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A NICE HAPPY ENDING OF THIS YEAR :)
Friday, December 25, 2009
You're my angel, my darling
Posted by Raihani Rahman at 6:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment