BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

You need speed

Shin Baekcheol ! OhMyGod ! He is freakin' hot ! He's young and fit. Well, I guess you don't know this hot guy here. Err, his a badminton player :) But still, Lee Yong Dae is my number ONE and he comes second. Cheers bebeh ! Hahaha. Oh dear, he's just cute. Awwww, love youuuu !

Let's get back here. Okay, this morning my family and I had to do housekeeping. There were so many things to be thrown away and to be recycled, but sadly, the newspaper man was not here today. Noon, we went out to buy lunch and we rested. I listened to the music and did some word search. Played the gameboy, read the newspaper and played the guitar. Around 1630, Kien How came and we played Uno. He called me a loser, and guess what, I DONT CARE KIEN HOW ! If you are reading this, yeah, i dont care :)

Then, i think he was dying to learn the guitar, but I just did nothing until he asked. Hahaha ! So I tought him the normal chords, he said he hated the B chord -.- High-5 dude ! We played like more than an hour and he went back home. Oh yeah, and he is kinda freaking my brother out cause' he was touching him -.-' Oh dear.

xoxo, Raihani Rahman :)
2045 hours, 21/11/2010

0 comments: