I wake up every evening, with a big smile on my face .....
Well, first of I don't wake up in the evenings and I only wake up with a big smile on my face IF I have nice dreams :) Like this morning ! OMG ! Yesterday I had a dream that Shinogu ( comic book character, a hot one ) was my adopted brother and he was in love with me, and one day, wait, more like one night, we walked around USJ 18 and we passed by a haunted house, we went in and the ghosts were disturbing me and Shinogu hugged me so hard. OMG ! Oh yeah, he kissed me too. Awww, seriously, he is so hot. Well, he is currently in my comic book collection and I just love the story. And I love Shinogu too. Heee :D I wish I could meet him and hug him but I rather hug a person who could understand me. Yeah :) I NEED an understanding person here, please ?
Anyways, forget about my sweet little dream that won't happen at all -.- Hmphh. This morning we had McDonald's for breakfast, went to Guardian and the bank. Around 1100, did some colouring again :) Well, for now, my brother and I are really obsessed with colouring. I coloured Mary Jane and my brother coloured Spiderman. Around 1400, played badminton at USJ 19 with Kien How and his geng. I felt awkward there -.- No serious, awkwaaaaard. Hahah. Not only that, my butt hurts more after we played badminton -.- Pffftt. My brother even kicked my butt and I kicked his .... so yeah. Equal, fair and square :) Heee. Around 1730, we had burger for dinner. Wow, dinner was early today. Hahah. Watched TV and we had mandarin. Today's lesson was the last for this year :( Aww teacher, I'm gonna miss you ! We played Uno for awhile. Well, we played differently. We played team-mates- Uno-Game -.- Smthng like that. After mandarin, watched Bolt and still wathing while blogging. Hahah. Suddenly I remembered Shinogu :) Hahah, wtf. He won't be real either Raihani ! My house phone is ringing and I don't know who because my upstairs house phone is not working anymore so I'm tooooo lazy to go down and get the phone.
My brother said something weird and I don't think he knows what he is talking about cause it's something about love. Oh wait, " There's something bout love that makes your heart .... " David Archuleta ! Oh my guitar idol bebeh ! Hmm, what else ? My dad said we maybe going out tomorrow, to Subang Parade, but he is not sure yet :( I wanna go to Subang Parade, cause I want to buy my last book to complete my comic book collection ! Oh and I want to eat at Uncle Lim's. I love their Fish Porridge and their bowls are freakin big :O Till then, tata for now.
xoxo, Raihani Rahman :)
2107 hours, 29/11/2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
You turn me on
Posted by Raihani Rahman at 8:46:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment