BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lots Of Love

LOL. What does that stands for ? Laugh Out Loud. Right ? Yes. Well, I created this thing like 20 seconds ago, and counting. Hahah. LOL is another word where I can say Lots Of Love. Yeay, I'm being creative, which I don't think I could hold on for a long time.

Anyways, today is last day for me to online :( Cause I have to go for a holiday with my mom and family, and cousins. Wohoo ! We're heading towards north this 23 December 2010. It really strikes the day I have to collect my PMR results and also my cousins birthday. Well, happy for her cause she's only 10 and horror for me as I'm 15 and it's PMR result and I so freakin scared and worried all the time ! My dad tried to calm me down but I don't think it worked. He told me we don't have to collect the result and just go for the holiday. Later ask the teacher what is my result. Hey, no waaay ! I wanna take that ..... result. Oh gosh -.- It feels like I just lost hope or something.

Tomorrow my cousin is coming and sure the very next day they will ask my result. SHIT ! Why oh why this has to happen ? Blerghh, just forget about it. I am soooo gonna freak out on that day. Well, good night, sleep tight, and for those who are taking the results, GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST :)

xoxo, Raihani Rahman :)
2133 hours, 21/12/2010

0 comments: